Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Vintage Repro Additions

I have made a new update to the patterns collection. I just bought 6 new vintage pattern reproductions. 5 are from Butterick whom has become the king of all things 50s repro and 1 is from simplicity. These are already at least close to my size so it wont be very hard to get them to fit whereas with the originals it takes a lot of work because I have to resize everything from scratch. Also I have finally finished the project that I mentioned earlier. I changed jobs at the beginning of the year and I just haven't had the time or the energy to work on this as much as I had wanted to. But I will make a full post about that later. For now here are a couple of pics of the new patterns. You can see the rest of the additions in the pattern gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment